I wanted to share that my "sock yarn" finally, after over a month on waiting has finally come in...See... isn't it pretty and its so soft...
It is Hill Country Sock Yarn in "Purple Moutain". Has most of my favorite colors in one yarn and now I can finally try making socks! Crochet of course, with my new book that I've had since I first ordered ..lol
Also during the week and several comments, I've been TAGGED Again!!
This time by Jill Thank you Jill :) I don't know if I have 7 more things, though I'm sure I do, just have to figure out what they are. I will be posting that later on, right now need to get some things done while you-know-who is resting :) So til later......
Hope everyone has a great Friday & a Fantastic weekend!! :)









1 comment:
LOL - My hubby doesn't hold onto gifts either. It's sweet. So, will lots of new stitch markers be made soon?!
Post a Comment