Oh how glad I am that I brought my package in the house to cool off..lol Let me tell you I bowled the first game great, but the last two like crap just because I couldn't wait to get home and open my surprise!! And what a surprise........
LOOK at all my goodies......

Oh how I can't to dig into those taffies... how did you know that I was low on my shower gel stuff :) Girl you must've been in my head on that one...lol I love the smell of the candle in the tin, smells so good I could eat it, but I won't..lol
I love the yarn, new to me..lol and pretty purple though the flash makes it look blue...lol, She sent me 2 new hooks, 1 is an Addi's and the other is Bamboo.. I'm getting really spoiled here and I can't wait to try them......and the Stitch Markers are beautiful!!!! You did a fantastic job on them :) Absolutely goregous!! Did you make the bag for them too? And the card, Thank you, Thank you very much Laurie, I know its not a birthday card like you said, but it was definitely a birthday package that you put together for me and I really appreciate that. (as you didn't have to do that), but I love everything and again, Thank you so much! You definately Rock!!









7 comments:
That is a wonderful surprise! Enjoy!
You are SO welcome!! You were so very generous with me that I wanted to put together a nice package for you too. I know you're a NJ girl & thought the taffy might bring back memories!
Enjoy it all!!
And happy (early) birthday to you!!!!
xoxo
What a thoughtful package! And Mary?? It's birthMONTH; especially with a "significant" birthday, it should be celebrated for the whole month of June!
great package. Isn't Laurie C the best. She made me my tote for ITE3. It is great and I get lots of compliemnts on it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONTH!
Enjoy it!
Happy Birthday a bit early!!!! Enjoy your day. :-)
Wow, a surprise birthday package with such wonderful treats!
Enjoy your birthday (month)... it's a very momentous one and I hope you'll be celebrating!! Enjoy this new and exciting year! Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday!
Hey there! Happy Birthday!
I was "tagged" for the "7 Things" and have to tag 7 people so I am randomly choosing from International Tote Exchange IV blog roll. Good luck!
Details on my blog. :D
Post a Comment