I personally would like to say "Thank you" for all the Birthday Wishes..You truely made my Milestone Birthday a Special one!!! (and I don't feel any different) Also to those that sent cards, Thank you! I even had one come all the way from Austalia, Thank you Christine!!
I person
lly say "Thank you" to Chan. She not only made my day extra special by having this contest, but had a package of specially chosen soaps from Sharon sent to me. And now that I finally got a picture of them I can use them now..can't wait to try them too, they smell so wonderful! Thank you to Sharon for making that special "purple" one..lol Might be the first one I try :)Also, Congratulations to the 2 winners, Michelle & Laura! Way to go gals!!
Again, Thank You to you all! Hope everyone has a terrific week!









1 comment:
Oooh! Pretty soaps. Thanks Sharon, for being such an awesome vendor/friend that I knew you'd pick just what I wanted for Mary.
Just remember Mary, it's birthMONTH. Keep having parties and presents! ;)
Post a Comment