Do you knit, or crochet, or do both? How long have you been knitting\crocheting?
I've been crocheting for years, think was junior high that I learned to do basic Granny Square and Mom taught me Hairpin Lace..I'm a new knitter, have only done 1 cloth but do have a 2nd one I must do thanks to Chan's inspiring pattern :)
Have you knit dishcloths or dishtowels before? I've crocheted dishcloths and towels, but have only done 1 knitted cloth so far
What are your favorite cotton yarns? Is there a cotton or linen you’ve been dying to try but have not? Can't say I have a favorite..out here I get what I can get so I've never worked with Linen or any other name brand cottons. Have only worked with Peaches & Cream, Sugar & Cream or Aunt Lillys
Are there any cotton yarns you don’t enjoy knitting with? Not yet
What type of needle do you prefer using? (Metal/Wood/Plastic) Mostly depends on the project..I just recently received wood hooks in a swap but havne't had the chance to try it yet, but sure can't wait! So I guess any of the type hooks would be fine.
What other projects do you enjoy knitting or crocheting? I'm hooked with felting bags, I do make hats, scarves and some toys/games for the grandkids, do want to try and make a knitted bowl from a Swap I received and havent' done yet, I like to crochet and do it sometimes just to see what it looks like..hoping to start on the knitting so I can get better at it, so many pretty patterns out there I want to do.
Do you have other hobbies or enjoy other kinds of crafting? Macrame, scrapbooks, Beading, Plastic Canvas, Sewing, little cross stitch (eyes aren't as good as they use to be). I like to be outside and try to grow desert plants...lol
What kind of treats do you like? Chocolate? Candies? Nuts? Chocolates, but unfortunately I have to ask not to send as it melts into liquid getting here :(
What colors are your kitchen and bath decorated in, if any? Kitchen- leaving it the purple that it is (have too much money wrapped in the Spice Village Collection) Bath- 1- is purple/sage green/mauve, 2- is Black, teal, 3- undecided yet..lol
What are your favorite colors and what colors do you dislike? Favorite colors- Purple, Teal, Coral, some Red, Blues, Black & White, Sage Green, Lime Green, like the bright bold colors..Like alot of colors just not too much into orange or regular green..
Do you drink coffee? Tea? Other beverages? Definite coffee drinker (all day up to bed time), do like some teas, love hot cocoa and drink Sweet Ice Tea (gotta have the sugar)
Do you have any kids (human or pet variety!)? Have 3 grown boys & 2 grandkids (1 of each), Have 2 dogs -Storm & LadyChaos, 2 cats -Electra & Dyna.
Do you have any allergies? desert dust..lol
Please share 3 tidbits about yourself that you think your pal and other swappers might find odd or interesting. I think any of my pals would find me to be an oddball, but a fun one...lol, I'm still somewhat of a perfectionist and thats really hard living out here in the dusty desert..lol, I do love to bake and try to garden some (though think I should give the gardening up as I have been killing desert plants too..lol), I eat dessert first any chance I get :) Only thing odd really is probably me ..lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| Your Birthdate: June 9 |
![]() |
What Mary Means
| What Mary Means |
![]() |
| You Are a Banana |
![]() |
What Type Of Coffee Are You?
| You are a Black Coffee |
![]() |
![]() |
Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego? created with QuizFarm.com
| You scored as Goofy,Your alter ego is Goofy! You are fun and great to be around, and you are always willing to help others. You arn't worried about embarrassing yourself, so you are one who is more willing to try new things. |









1 comment:
Interesting answers! i enjoyed them!
Post a Comment