Oh my gosh, Look what surprise came in the mail!!
Goodies in a Bottle!
Many Thank you's go out to "Cathy" as she turned out to be my secret swap partner....VERY, very clever and Neener, Neener? Better watch it "young" lady and I can say that being older than you...so neener, neener back at ya... lol Loved it Cathy, your something else. I have to laugh as I sent her an email cause I couldn't open this bottle....lol whole time sitting here pulling off tape, (Someone was very tape happy) laughing at myself, BUT I figured it out (HA) and here are the pic's to prove it... I love everything and had a ball taking out all my goodies. Everything smells wonderfully! ( soap leaked just a lil bit..lol)
But thats okay, She spoiled me with my Chocolate Bar, a Lighted Crochet Hook (how neat & can't wait to try it as I have been wanting to try them, Thank you, Thank you!), not 1 dishcloth but 2, there are 3 different size scrubbies with pattern (free of course). Peach scented Soap and it smells Great and a skein of Red Cotton! (how did you know I needed 1 more to add from another swap for a project?) I"m just a happy little camper at the moment and so surprised who my partner was..couldn't figure her out :) Good Job Cathy!! (I have your address now girl :) ) Many Thanks, you really made my day!! Hope your partner is just as good to you!!









4 comments:
I think you're first in our group to receive their package, maybe in the whole swap, Mary! You rock, Cathy. Look at all the goodies in there!
hehehehehehehehehe
LOVE Secret swaps .. 'specially when the victim ... errr ... recipient doesn't have a clue until it arrives .. GLAD you like it Mary .. it was FUN!!!
neener, neener ..
That is so neat! What a novel way to send it!
That was such a neat idea! Sounds like you got a swap partner with my kind of humor! LOL See you in the Knitter's Virtual Vacation Swap!
Post a Comment