Where's your favorite place to knit or crochet? Describe (or show!) us where you sit and how you most enjoy your craft!Since I goofed and posted this late, you'll have until Wednesday of next week, and then I'll post the final question!
Thought I would show a picture of where I sit most the time when I'm crocheting...Seeings my desk is cleaned off still as we just put the new bookcases in and I haven't decided all what I want on them from my "stuff" upstairs..I know I want my "stuff" close by, just have to go bring it down now. With the new bookcases I have more shelf space now and its gonna be nice now to have it more accessible :) I use to have a craftroom upstairs but had to turn it back to a spare room, but I think this is nicer now as I have all my friends and my "stuff" in my own little corner..lol Which looking at the pic I have to address that box..its my first package to my Felted Spring Bag partner and its ready to go out as soon as I write a note.









4 comments:
Love your space! I have a craft room that is a total disaster right now. Needs major organzing! Yours looks great!
That looks like a great place to keep the needles and hooks flying!
Hi there MAry...Love your area ...mine is all cluttered as I keep adding to it and I need to clean it up..I may take a shot of my area and post it on my blog. thanks for the comment on my blog ..I liked the way the hat turned out too..thanks..now I am thinking of making a blue one.. :)
Oh, very tidy! Now I can picture you typing away to brighten our day!!
Post a Comment