Just thought I'd share a pic of what I found yesterday morning while getting ready for work...wondered why Lady was not pestering me upstairs and was awlful quiet and not chasing Dyna(younger cat) as uausal. I see Lady does has some more creativeness and I do believe she had help from one of my cats this time....I have been pretty good at putting my yarn away but do have a couple balls of yarn laying close by. Usually if I find a yarn ball on the floor in the morning its from Electra (older cat) who was playing during the night, but when its so creative like this...lol its usually my demonoid here that found it before mom and decided to play too. I had to laugh as I picked it up real quick and was yet Thankful it wasn't any of my new yarn or a fuller skein. This pic is't half as bad as others have been from some of Lady's other creative endevors, but its the only one I have so far. I only wish I had pic's of some of her other creatvieness or even better, a pic of her pitiful face...lol Here she is just too cute and too smart for her britches, but its not totally all her fault this time. I am sure it won't be the last either.
Friday, May 4, 2007
Lady's Creativenss
Just thought I'd share a pic of what I found yesterday morning while getting ready for work...wondered why Lady was not pestering me upstairs and was awlful quiet and not chasing Dyna(younger cat) as uausal. I see Lady does has some more creativeness and I do believe she had help from one of my cats this time....I have been pretty good at putting my yarn away but do have a couple balls of yarn laying close by. Usually if I find a yarn ball on the floor in the morning its from Electra (older cat) who was playing during the night, but when its so creative like this...lol its usually my demonoid here that found it before mom and decided to play too. I had to laugh as I picked it up real quick and was yet Thankful it wasn't any of my new yarn or a fuller skein. This pic is't half as bad as others have been from some of Lady's other creative endevors, but its the only one I have so far. I only wish I had pic's of some of her other creatvieness or even better, a pic of her pitiful face...lol Here she is just too cute and too smart for her britches, but its not totally all her fault this time. I am sure it won't be the last either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| Your Birthdate: June 9 |
![]() |
What Mary Means
| What Mary Means |
![]() |
| You Are a Banana |
![]() |
What Type Of Coffee Are You?
| You are a Black Coffee |
![]() |
![]() |
Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego? created with QuizFarm.com
| You scored as Goofy,Your alter ego is Goofy! You are fun and great to be around, and you are always willing to help others. You arn't worried about embarrassing yourself, so you are one who is more willing to try new things. |









2 comments:
I guess she is trying to learn to knit and crochet! LOL! Sorry, but I had to laugh!
she's saying...if MOM can do it, so can i! Beautiful Dog!
Post a Comment