Look at all the beautiful things I received in a surprise package that came yesterday all the way from Australia!! Even the package it was shipped in is great! THANK YOU oh so very much Christine for your special Thank you kindness. (you reallly didn't have to, but love it!) I never had anyone send me a Thank You package so I'm kinda floored for words. Thank you seems so little to say, especially with everything so beautiful! The card, the little gifts (named bookmark, buttons, beads, note paper/envelopes, chocolate covered expresso beans and a chocolate carmel package that I had to put in frig for a bit), the Bag, Oh how Beautiful the bag is!! The color is a deep purple so rich looking and just the right size. (I need to know what yarn this is?) Everything is purple :) You spoiled me with your sweet Thank you kindness and I hope you know that my Thank you comes from the heart!
(for those that don't know, Christine was the gal I made an Angel tote for in ITEIII, my now new Aussie friend- She's great!)









3 comments:
What a beautiful gesture! And yes, beautiful thank you package!!!!
Oh wow that is awesome my bratty friend! LOL! huggles!
TAG!!! You are it ..
Read my blog to find out
http://tryintaknit.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment