please comment.....
I'm posting 2 pics, 1 using a flash and 1 without flash. As the flash one looked washed out..I'm sure the hot water felting will probably do that too, huh? lol Well I'm gonna get back to adding more onto it, please let me know what you think? I'll post a before & after felting pic when I get it done..It is going fast and oh soooooooo easy to do, wonder why I didn't do it sooner, like when I first bought the pattern...lol happy Crocheting/Knitting you all!!!









12 comments:
I think it looks great! And after felting will be wonderful.
I've never seen anyone do entrelac with crochet. Very nice. Colors are beautiful!
The colors are very lovely my dear! Keep up the good work!
LOVE ENTRELAC!!!
it's great someone finally figured it out in crochet so you can try it too
Wow Mary, that looks fantastic!! The colors are terrific too....woohoo for you
Wow, Thank you all for the great comments!! Can't wait to show it done..lol
That is just lovely! Great colors!
Oooh! I'm not a fan of purple, but love the colors just the same. But I'm entrelac obsessed, so I love it!!
I haven't tried entrelac, knitted or crochet - not brave enough - yet! Yours is inspiring me. Maybe soon!
I'm so proud of you!! I'm dying to learn Entrelac crochet ... did you buy the pattern from Gourmet Crochet? Or what's the source???
I love your color combo!!!
This will be very pretty when finished!!
how did you learn this? i am looking for a place to learn this technique
Post a Comment