so carefully picked it up by that side and whoosh...the contents of the package then fell out the other side.
although it was missing 1 skein. Its Woods Trail and part of the yarn I need for a CAL at Kim's Yahoo group for her new book Tunisian around the home. We'll be doing one of the afghans in her book. I'm still waiting for the other 2 colors from another source to come in. Should be this week. I do hope I matched colors good...lol
I'm glad I got the chance to use my new cell phone camera (takes good pics), though I didn't really need it. I wasn't sure what to expect as it was the first time ordering through this company. I called from work right away and the woman took the info and my problem and said they'd ship another out right away. She was very nice, courteous and friendly. She says I should have my missing skein in about a week. I really expected some kind of needing proof and all that crap so I was really surprised at how easy it was. Good Customer Service, I like that!











4 comments:
Oh good! I'm sorry the bag arrived in such bad shape, but at least you had a good customer service experience.
I love good customer service. :-)
Can't wait to see what you make!
I'm glad you'll be getting the missing skeins soon. I think you should have called the P.O. too. The afghan sounds really pretty. What is the name of the book you are working from?
Good customer service insured another purchase in the future. Gotta love it when they are nice & don't give you a hassle.
The yarn is pretty! I've done that kind of crochet before, makes a nice thick fabric.
Post a Comment