This week has been alittle busy and boy the weather has been nice enough to do some outside work, so I put the girls outback while I did some weeding in the front. Poor Lady just sat there as Coco barked at me most the time. After much nose running fun (from the dirt out here, gets me every time), I decided to come in and do the meatballs for one of our lunches this week and for spaghetti dinner. The girls decided since I wasn't dropping any burger while rolling them they would just chill out and for once it was out of my feet's way. What a shock that was...lol
I looked to see where they were and this is what I found just on the other side of the pony wall by the table.

Still can't over Coco, she just loves Lady and will try to lay near her and usually touching in one way or another. Her head was down, but Thank God she didn't move like she usually does...
Later on I trimmed the fur on Lady paws so of course its treat time after that..lol. Glad I bought one of those Extra Big size pupperoni bags. They each got one and ran! The guys were fiddling with the TV so the doggie beds were piled up on each other....this is where I found Coco...

Quite the Queen she thinks she is..lol
Of course she moved her head just as the picture took, but you get the idea. Tell ya, she is hard to photograph sometimes..she see you pointing something in her direction and she gets up to run away or to come towards you. She is quite a character. Not sure why she gets so nervous sometimes, but I'm guessing she's still trying to get use to no one being home during the day. I know when we're home on weekends, they are where we are, especially by me. I'm am always guaranteed to have doggies on me or very close by. They have been great during work week. We did purchase web cam #4 for upstairs. So we have the steps covered which was good for Friday as we have found that calling home when we see Lady trying to instigate Coco works in breaking that up. Most the time they are occupied with toys or their napping, so all is good.
Thanks for stopping in, hope you'll check out the other dogs over on Dogs on Thursday!









10 comments:
I'm glad the web cams (and phone) are working! I still want one to watch the girls when we're not home too.
Such cuties! Ah, the life!
those web cams of yours are great!...and to think of the phone like a clicker for training! Who'd 'a thought?
Of course she's a queen! :)
How lucky you are to not have them lying right behind you as you cook. Every time I move I first have to move ten dogs.
The bed pile up is adorable. That girl likes her comfort.
they are definitely BFFs and cute too :)
when i'm in the house wilbur & charlotte are usually close by and often under my feet. it's wonderful to be loved so much!
Coco knows what's cushy for the tushy.
Those two are just too sweet! Cute photos!! And those meatballs sound yummy! LOL
Hope you have a great weekend!
Love ya!
Their so cute and we love meatballs my cat precious stands at my feet demanding my attention so i have learned to just love on her otherwise she will wind herself around my legs;)(((Hugs))) Darcy
Post a Comment