From our house to yours, we wish everyone a
Happy New Year!
May this year be very Happy, Healthy, Safe & a Prosperous one!
Many Blessings to all!
Mike, Mary, Lady & Coco
Just my little corner of the world to share some different crafts I've made. Hoping to keep in touch with crochet/knit alongs and all my wonderful internet friends & family. Some projects I'm working on and things I'm participating in. Hope you enjoy your look around...Oh yes, I've become a Lisa Gentry Groupie..lol
| Your Birthdate: June 9 |
![]() |
| What Mary Means |
![]() |
| You Are a Banana |
![]() |
| You are a Black Coffee |
![]() |
![]() |
Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego? created with QuizFarm.com
| You scored as Goofy,Your alter ego is Goofy! You are fun and great to be around, and you are always willing to help others. You arn't worried about embarrassing yourself, so you are one who is more willing to try new things. |
5 comments:
And a very happy, healthy, properous New Year to you too Mary!
More of the same to you too!
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year, Mary!
Happy New Year to you, too! Hope you are well!
Post a Comment