The girls got this
great surprise in yesterdays mail and I was able to get pictures before having to leave to go bowling.This was what was inside, all the way from the UK. (Thank You to Partner unknown)
I quickly opened their sausages to give me time to get their toys unwrapped and tags off. Given the choice of toys first was Lady. She sniffed them both and decided to try the red rope first, so off and running to the living room she went.
Finally Coco was done her sausage and came to see what else there was, but she decided she wanted what Lady had... so of course Lady came to grab the rope Snowman
and as you can see
Coco swiftly moved in to grab the red rope...lol You have to understand with Coco, whatever Lady has, Coco wants and she's usually gets it. She will fight Lady for it, meaning she will bug her to death until Lady just decides to let her have it or tug at it until she gets it...lolThey loved the sausages and their toys (as you can see)!! The cute Snowman rawhide ornament is too cute for them to fight over so it will go on the top of our tree when we get it and be put on when the girls are not around so they don't know its there..lol
I will tell you, Lady had the scarf off the snowman within 15 minutes...I never thought to take the hat off (though I think it was sewn on) cause when we finally got home there was a trail of brown thread (use to be snowman hat) mixed with a trail of tissue pieces..We guess Coco wanted to join in, (mommy forgetting to shut the bathroom door), the bathroom is Lady's safe place and Coco loves to get into the bathroom trash for tissues. I'm guessing Lady was laying behind the toilet again and Coco followed her.
Anyways....To our Swap Pal, Lady says Arue, rur rur rue (she's a talker not a barker) and Coco says woof woof woof woof, translation to both is "THANK YOU very much!!!"
As above mention, we have no idea who our pal was, no name on the package, just an address that we don't recognize. There was no note so I hope whomever she/he is they get to stop by and read this. I also Thank you very much!!! It was a nice surprise at the end of a long day and not knowing what we'd be coming home to..the girls have been somewhat naughty lately...lol Though yesterday they were good girls...well up until we left.
Well now I have to get on the ball and get my pal's swap out, one more thing to pick up!
Hope you all have a great weekend!! Later..............









4 comments:
The girls sure do seem to be enjoying the treats & toys. They're just so cute! :)
I see that Coco is getting tall! Goodness she has grown up fast.
Your pal is such a sweetheart! I bet the girls are having a blast with their loot!
what fun, so glad you got it. i thought i put in a note from 'snuffles' as i meant to. have been away for 2 weeks, so didn't realise they got it and had so much fun!am thrilled. lotsa love and hugs for a very merry xmas. from snuffles and joss. xxx
what fun, so glad you got it. i thought i put in a note from 'snuffles' as i meant to. have been away for 2 weeks, so didn't realise they got it and had so much fun!am thrilled. lotsa love and hugs for a very merry xmas. from snuffles and joss. xxx
Post a Comment