The girls were really great..they lounged around and sometimes got in the way, but they slept around us. While we had their beds blocked, they slept here
and then when we had the floor cleared enough for their beds again, I think they were alittle afraid to lay in them until they knew for sure we were done moving them...lol
You can see them watching us, in fact here is Coco close up with eyes keeping watch
...Later after taking out some box's I think she wasn't too sure about even leaning on her bed, cause this is where we found her when we came back in..
Crazy pups putting up with all the mess, but they've been really good and now Coco loves to go out into the garage too..no more fear there! In fact she runs for the inside garage door anytime we walked down past the den...lol Really have to watch as she'll run you over trying to make sure she gets out there..lol Not sure if its from all the craziness of Christmas and noisy kids and she's afraid to stay inside without us or she's getting braver. I'm glad in a way as she's use to shiver something fierce and we usually go out by way of the garage so I'm hoping that will help the next time we have a vet visit. (or maybe its just my wishful thinking)Well I do hope you all have a Happy Doggie Day and don't forget to stop on over DoT and check out all the other doggies. Lots of participants and lots of great photo posts. Catch ya all later..........be good to yourselves!









14 comments:
Coco's all grown up! How did that happen?!
Awwwww! Glad you had a nice holiday! What beautiful girls!
Your girls are adorable. Glad they were well behaved over the holidays. g
glad you all had fun over the holidays, i'm quite pleased it's all over for another year!
Oh those girls! LOL! They just didn't trust you guys.
I love Coco's coloring. They look like they had a nice calm holiday!
Great pics - so cute! Happy 2009!
That little fluffball Coco is almost as big as her sister...just how much more is she going to grow? Pretty babies I'm glad they had a nice place to sleep and veg out while they were bedless. :)
Wow, I cannot believe how big Coco is now!
Have missed seeing you around. Glad you posted!
The girls look so cute snuggled up on the sofa.
All the photos are great! Give them some smooches from me. :)
I love the coloring on both the girls. You must spend a lot of time brushing.
they sure looked pooped from the christmas hubbub!
I cant believe how much Coco has grown love the pictures they look so content.Hugs Darcy
No kidding! Coco's huge! :-)
Post a Comment