I'll start with the DoT post first since it is their day, though not much new with the girls other than Coco's biting when they chase each other...lol
We'll be going to the vet on Friday, Lady needs her shots and Coco is going to get under her ears checked. I'm hoping its just her matted fur, but we'll get it checked out. Both will get nail trimmed too while we're there. I don't have too many new pic's of the girls, seems they are either running or laying around. I think mostly staying out our way as we're still fooling with the train stuff, but Mike & Rob have been working on the bridge so I'm hoping it won't be too much longer.
Coco has been real good lately getting up on the recliners and sofa. Seems my chair is her favorite spot! But this is the only new shot I got this week of them when Lady got down and Coco moved in...
I was shocked when I loudly said "STAY" and Lady froze:) I also wanted to post the pic I use as my ravitar on ravelry. Its my favorite until we take the one were planning.
I think Coco looks so cute with the Santa hat instead of the reindeer ears and Lady didn't mind the reindeer ears at all. I also use this as my wallpaper at work too. So now we'll move onto some crocheting that I've been doing. A co-worker had brought this in to see if I could make one for her, so I brought it home over the Thanksgiving weekend...
you can see hers up in the left corner kinda folded up. Only thing different is the one I did is alittle longer in the neckline "v" part. I did make the tie part too but didn't get it put on till after the picture. She loved it and was excited about it being done already and I even got a hug! It was an easy project once I figure out how many stitches were in the opening. After doing this I thought I'd try a shawl again. I've always been wanting to make a shawl, but never could find one I truly understood how to do...well just so happened one of my groups on Ravelry posted one for our CAL project for Dec/Jan. Am I ecstatic too, I am doing this shawl just fine, no problems yet, (knock on wood) and it actually is looking like the pictures. Here's what I have so far, though I've only picked it up twice...
I am so glad as I was really starting to get a complex about doing shawls..lol I have to put it aside for now as I have so much I "wanted" to crochet or sew for gifts and haven't gotten anything done yet. I will give you all the details when its alot further or you'll see up in my projects page on ravelry. I also have made more Candy Cane Covers..
Just need to put bows on these and their done. I've been scouting out patterns and making a list so when I go looking for everything I need, I have it...lol Gosh I've never been so behind, I haven't even gotten any bought gifts yet and I'm the one who is usually done by now, gosh I hope I'm not the loony out on Christmas Eve doing shopping..lol I know there are few other things I've done, but for the life of me, not sure what..lol brain has just been in high gear and on go, go, go! I am going to go though, hopefully get some projects started, I need to do a few Christmas cards too for an exchange.
Hope you all have a great Thursday!! Make it a great one!!










11 comments:
Love it all (gee your girls are cute!), but the candycane holders are so novel and elegant!
Mary - I love those candycand holders! What a clever and pretty idea.
Lovely holiday pic of your girls. turned out fabulous. g
I love the antlers and your dogs look so cute! Not sure mine would leave them on long enough to get a picture :) Fancy collars, kercheifs, sweaters is about all they tolerate.
I like the candy cane holders too. Really neat- I love ravelry, don't you. I have gotten some really nice patterns from there.
The last one I downloaded is a tea cosy "mitten" for a four cup teapot. Shhhhh! Making one for mom and me.
Have a great day!
The candy cane holders are neat. Haven't seen anything like them.
I'm running late this year, too. I can't seem to concentrate on all I need to do for the holidays. I have so many projects I want to start after Christmas that I'm distracted
Coco is so cute, but Lady is just gorgeous! And I love the candy canes, too! (You seem to have a lot of admiring votes for those.)
absoluately adorable poochies and I LOVE your crocheting.
One of these days I should take the plunge from my knittingboard and start some crocheting
The girls look so cute!!
Not to worry, I'll be one of the crazies out there shopping with you on Christmas Eve! SNOL
Love the poncho & your candy cane holders! :)
What a cute picture!! :-)
All your crochet looks beautiful! I'm amazed you can do that just with a hook! :)
I just love the Christmas photo of the girls! Hope the vet visit went well.
beautiful crochet work, you are so talented.
Post a Comment