As for our post, Happy DoT to all! Make sure you stop by the DoT blog to visit all the other doggies too.
Today we have some cute pics that took just a little doing to get, but I want to tell you that these girls were absolutely fantastic sports!! Though their expressions may tell you different, they really were good and got lots of treats just cause! I couldn't wait to post these as we did this Sunday and I've been chomping at the bit since...their just too cute and perfect to help start the season.
May I present "Reindeer Lady"
and "Reindeer Coco"
They don't look to happy huh, lol. Coco was fine if she was near Lady and I think Lady was happy that she wasn't the only one being picked on..lol, they settled some to co-operate....then we were lucky enough to get this one...
Angel she is not, but then neither is Coco..lol I was really surprised at how long they stayed for this one, but they were well rewarded for their co-operation! Going through a time with Lady agian getting into things and acting wierd, but we are well and doing good.Going to cut this short, finish up some little stuff and try to go stalk my DoT Ornament Swap pals blog :) She probably wonders if she has a pal...lol
Again have a Happy and safe Thanksgiving!! Don't eat too much turkey, gotta save room for pie! :)









10 comments:
Great photos! Congrats. I gave up on a Christmas-y photo of my girls for the Christmas cards...
Happy Thanksgiving.
I love the pics!! Happy Thanksgiving!!
awww how super cute! happy thanksgiving :)
I've thought about getting some antlers for the cats, but...? I don't think they'd cooperate. lol Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!
Happy Thanksgiving! Those are indeed cute pictures. Oh, if they could talk...ha ha.
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
You got some great shots of the girls there, VERY cute!!! :)
lol they look so sweet and patience is written all over their faces. happy dot.
They are so precious, is that your Christmas card pics?
I think the bottom photo should go on your Christmas card!
Ahah, looking like buddies there!
Post a Comment