Happy DoT to everyone! I' really excited about the DoT Ornament Swap and can't wait to see who we get to spoil!
Well we have been having some doggie testings lately. It's usually Lady on the furniture, but Coco showed she can do it too!
She was right in dad's chair as soon as he got up from it..lolShe wouldn't move to let him sit back down either, so of course Lady, (our new protector), had to come see what was going on. Its been rather funny to see the way they interact with each other lately. Coco is not afraid to show she can handle any size dog and she goes for the legs or whatever fur moves by her, usually its Lady's hair in her mouth from catching her tail as she's running by. Lady in return goes for the neck...not hard and I don't think their hurting each other, but I try and stop it as I don't want it turning into a fight between the two. So we're constantly saying , "no biting Coco".
I thought I had a pic of the two on the sofa, but remember I couldn't get up to get the camera or else they would've moved. So it just the one pic for this post. Hopefully soon we'll have more as we're almost done with the mess in the living room so our doggie pics won't have Christmas boxes all over the background..lol.
Speaking of Christmas, we have our village scene all set, now just have the tree scene to finish up. Our little elf hat candy cane lights came in, so hopefully by the end of this weekend, that will be done. I'll post pic when its finished and I'll try to figure out the video posting as Mike always records it.
Well, off to take care of a few things. Hope you al have a great weekend and I'll be back over the weekend with project pics and swap pic too.









5 comments:
LOL... BAD BLOGGER! Let Mary post her stuff!
The fuzzy one is so cute in the chair! Of course they'll move if you get up. After all, you might do something interesting, or, better yet, GET FOOD!
Cute photo! Lady looks as if she is pouting cause Coco got Daddy's chair & not her. :)
Oh Coco is just so cute and is really growing!
Lady just looks so patient.
they are both adorable....i am still trying to meet all the doggies on dot...see you this thursday again....
Post a Comment