Thank you Paula for putting Coco in the spotlight, our lives just haven't been the same since we picked her out!
I'm just gonna post some pictures of our little fluff and tell you we are still amazed at how they get along so well, you would think they've been together for years!
(they do lay on this together or separate and this has become Coco's eating treats area..lol)I do however wish I had a picture of the two when a dog is in tow...lol They chase each other and eventually you see Lady pulling Coco cause Coco has Lady's tail in her mouth and Lady just pulls her all around until she's had enough...lol
(July 4 weekend didn't want any part of the pool)Coco seems to grow every day and you can always tell when Lady is trying to "help" Coco with her treats...Coco guards them well and carries on wild barking! Do think its only been 1 that Lady was able to get from her. (that a girl Coco)
I hope you get to go over to DoT and wish DoT a Big Happy 1st Birthday!!









11 comments:
Sweet pretty puppy face!
She's getting big! and still so cute.
What a sight I bet that is of Lady towing Coco around!
I am soooo glad they get along well.
What a blessing that little adorable fluff dog is!
:)
Great spotlight on the baby!!
I swear, she is just so cute I just want to squish her! :)
Give her & Lady some lovin from me.
Coco's spotlight was lovely. It's fun to watch an older dog with a puppy. Coco is an adorable ball of fluff. g
Look how big - and red - she's getting! I wish I would just pop over and play with her until she was tired enough to let me just run my fingers through that fur...
In the last picture, she looks so much like our Big Mac did!
Coco is such a cute ball of fluff!! Hopefully she will like the pool soon so Lady can have some company...then again this way Lady can have the whole thing to herself. :)
How sweet is she! Just checking in to see how you are doing. Hope all is well, I've missed you guys. I'm back up and running on my blog so if you get a chance come by and visit.
hi Mary,ahh she is adorable....how have ya been? Stop by ...miss chatting with you.. :)
Post a Comment