Well this sure seems to be my motto lately-"Day late & a picture short" lol, but I'm earlier then last week and do have 2 new pics! If it weren't for my son I'd be up the creek without a paddle for a doggie post. He was able to get the single pic of Coco. Lady sometimes doesn't co-operate. I luckily caught this one.
I really had wished I could have gotten Coco to look up, but with kittie just in the front of Coco and a little to the right, I'm surprised she stayed there. Yes, Dyna has been out quite a bit and were slowly getting Coco to be nice to her. She'll run after the cat, but won't eat her as much, unless we're not around..lol She know when mom says "no kittie" that mom means business. She's been a little hellion lately too, what I call my little hell on wheels, so don't let this innocent pic fool ya!
She is quite the character. Boy is she quick! Her and Lady have been running around like their on a race track outback and sure do get the dirt flying..lol Coco chases after Lady and sure does her best to outrun her too! She's a quick little thing. I do think it will a bathing weekend. Coco isn't much for lots of lovin (though I'm trying), but boy, when we come home from work she is right there and gets so excited shaking her tail so much it shakes her whole body...lol Mike & I try to walk in the house together as both doggies comes running and Lady showing some signs of jealousy, so trying to give her extra loving. After all, she is our lapdog! That's all the new news. Not too much going on other then the heat and we won't talk about that, its kicking my butt this year! Even the dogs are feeling it too! Their not much to going out during the hot afternoons. You have to go out with them to get them to go out...lol Spoiled pooches!
Well I hope you all make it a great weekend!! I do hope to catch up on my blog reads, I'm behind on that too!
6 comments:
They sure do love each other huh? That is a sweet photo. And I'm so glad that Dyna has been coming out of her room more lately!
I think it's bath weekend again for Jazzy too. :)
Stay inside & cool this weekend!!
How precious. I'm so glad they get along so well! :-)
Man Coco is growing like a weed. We have found that chows are not as showy with the lovings and affections. Oh yes they do have their moments when you have been gone but they show their love in other ways. What, coco is not a perfect angel? Surely you are kidding! LOL! At the two of them torqueing!
She's growing up so fast! What a pretty girl... I'm so glad she and Lady are such great friends.
Oh, what a look in that single shot of Coco! I am so glad your new "pack" is getting along great.
I am behind on blog reads too. I blame it on Ravelry. And the knitting I have to do!
So you're training Coco not to eat the kitty? I wonder if that would work for Roscoe? Nah, he's a Jack Russell. Kitties beware!
Post a Comment