Sunday, July 6, 2008

North Pole Package!

I must have been a good girl :) I got a package all the way from the North Pole!!
I sure wish the cold that I imagined would've come with it..lol We's roasting out here!

Diane was my secret pal in the Keepin It Cool Dishcloth Swap and she almost had it dead on date for the 4th of July. Her theme was Red, White & Blue. I forgot to take pic's before opening but I got the pictures of the goods and what goodies they are! I loved the pictures of the doggies on the postcard, really cute little guys!
Here is everything together (and their are 2 cloths there). She had everything wrapped in the Red, White & Blue napkins to go with her theme, plus she added extras. Thank you so much Diane! I just love it all and then some.
Funny how I made a comment of buying these types of yarn for my pals but never for myself. Well, Diane took care of that for me, see
I can't wait to use them both and she sent a pattern book too. The yarn is just the right colors too to match up in my new kitchen colors! I feel silly getting excited over yarn..lol, but I can't wait to try em.
I was in awe of this box though, let alone the mug that was inside.
That's my Lady babes family :) Almost the coloring of our very first husky named Lady. I love the little picture inside the mug, that is so cool!
Diane made a big hit with the dogs that's for sure..they just love these Salmon treats!!
Oh I had help trying to take pictures, so I kept them busy with their new treats! (had to take this pic first) Wow, they really smell like Salmon and they sure did gobble them up quick the little piggies! Now I have to figure out what to do when they run out...lol
I do believe Mike has the mints :) think my household loves me getting packages, everyone usually around to see what inside, especially the dogs...lol
Thanks again Diane!!
Terrific package and she definitely paid attention to detail.

6 comments:

km said...

What a great swap! Maybe Diane has an in with Santa and knows that you've been good this year. =0)

SissySees said...

LOVE it. Did she send cold air too?

Paula said...

Oh I could so live in the Arctic if my family would let me!
:)
Great Loot!

P.S. I tagged you today.
:)

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad the package made it to you!!!! I hoped that your sweeties would like the doggie treats. My husky sends cool greetings from the north to your pups!

DaCraftyLady said...

ohhh I love the yarn and cup..love wolves...

Firefly Nights said...

A friend recently went to Alaska and one of her friends told her to be sure to bring back some of the Yummy Chummies. I'd never heard of them before, but her dog also loved them. They must be pretty popular.

Your Birthdate: June 9
You are a born idealist, with more pet causes than you can count. You prefer be around others, both when working and while relaxing. Generous and giving, you believe you can change the world one person at a time. You're open minded and tolerant. People feel like they can tell you anything. Your strength: Your go-with-the-flow flexibility Your weakness: Your flair for the over dramatic Your power color: Pine green Your power symbol: Circle Your power month: September

What Mary Means

What Mary Means
You are confident, self assured, and capable. You are not easily intimidated. You master any and all skills easily. You don't have to work hard for what you want. You make your life out to be exactly how you want it. And you'll knock down anyone who gets in your way! You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection. You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive. You have the classic "Type A" personality. You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something. You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense. You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun. You are a free spirit, and you resent anyone who tries to fence you in. You are unpredictable, adventurous, and always a little surprising. You may miss out by not settling down, but you're too busy having fun to care.
What dog breed are you? I'm a Labrador Retriever! Find out at Dogster.com
You Are a Banana
You are mellow, easy going, and a total softie on the inside. People find it really easy to get along with you. You suit most tastes. And while you're very sweet, you're not boring or ordinary. You have an attraction to the exotic, and you could show up anywhere... doing almost anything! You are spirited, energetic, and a total kick to be around. You're also quite funny. Your sense of humor is on the goofy side, and it fits you well.

What Type Of Coffee Are You?

You are a Black Coffee
At your best, you are: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it Your caffeine addiction level: high

Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego? created with QuizFarm.com

You scored as Goofy,Your alter ego is Goofy! You are fun and great to be around, and you are always willing to help others. You arn't worried about embarrassing yourself, so you are one who is more willing to try new things.
Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego? created with QuizFarm.com