Its been so long since we've been able to get some new shots of these munchkins but we have a couple now. Saturday I made some treats for the dogs. Apple Crunch Pupcakes. These are how ours turned out
Did manage a pic of Coco eating one.
Lady has hers gone in seconds so couldn't get one of her.
Hated to turn the oven on, but it was early and they seem to eat their food more when they think its human food. :) I made human muffins too seeing oven was on, ours were Banana Chocolate Chip muffins...yum!!
Not too much going on otherwise then its HOTTER then hell here and we've been having humidity..lol So the dogs usually are inside and only go out to go potty. Its even hot at night, geesh last night at 10 pm its was still 99 degrees out, yuck!
We have been trying to get Coco and Dyna together so Coco will quit chasing her..Dyna has been out and about alot so we're getting pic's of Coco looking for her..lol
Now wheres that darn cat is the look I thought she had in that second pic, she didn't see the cat walk across the back of the chair...lol After all the chasing and Coco & Lady playing this is how you usually find them.
Chilled out on the floor somewhere.Well I do hope that everyone had a great weekend! Ours seems to have gone alittle slower then most, which is nice, I may be able to break out some crochet, been so long since I've worked on anything.
Hope its a good week ahead for all...









4 comments:
It looks like your pups really enjoyed the pupcakes. I'll have to try that recipe for Lucy.
Finally, I put up a blog post about the dishcloth package!
How did I miss this post??? I'm losing my mind in this heat! I don't know how you stand it for so long out there!!!!
Coco sure is growing up! :) They look sweet laying there together...
Thanks for the pupcakes recipe. Sounds good enough for people, too.
that 3rd pic is precious. Coco is getting SO BIG and I'm glad to read Dyna is out more.
Post a Comment