Wednesday, July 30, 2008

How Doggies Stay Cool

So does anyone know when winter is coming? I am very ready for it!! Its been too hot that even the dogs don't want to go out while the sun is shining. I do think I started a bad habit with them though. Seeing that mom has ice cream every night, (helps me sleep plus cools me off) the girls want it too, so I stock up on Frosty Paws now! They just love it!
I haven't tried a whole one each yet.
Coco carries on so much with me just trying to get the ice cream out of the container it comes in...lol Of course I have to cut it up, Lady wasn't too thrilled with the one time she did get it whole. (back during Storm days and she didn't like it then)
I was trying to alternate between the ice cream and the doggie muffins I made, but the muffins didn't last to long before they starting growing (oh my!). So decided the next time I make some muffins for them I will have to keep them in the frig. I'm sure they'd like the coolness too.

Not too much otherwise new with the girls, they sleep and play indoors alot and Coco is growing like a weed, but even still as smaller as she is then Lady, she definitely stand up for herself. She starts alot of the play with Lady, I call her Ms. Antagonizer! lol And can she run...lol She thinks hiding behind moms planted pots that Lady can't get her..funny to watch.

Well hope everyone has a great DoT day! Stay cool and anyone near the beach, jump in for me please..lol Thank you!

9 comments:

Anita said...

Mmmm... icecream sure does sound good! The puppies seem to be enjoying theirs. :)

I'm ready for winter too!!! This HOT weather is getting to me now...

SissySees said...

Coco is growing like a weed! Sissy really loves anything cold to eat, but also doesn't seem to mind the heat.

Anonymous said...

Everybody loves Puppies

Kathy R said...

What lucky dogs, getting treats before bedtime. Ice cream, muffins...it's all good!

Lapdog Creations said...

I'll email you the recipe I have for the homemade frosty paws too!

lauriec said...

Sending cool down vibes your way & really, what is better than doggies eating ice cream?

Anonymous said...

Hush you... no wishing for winter yet! we're really enjoying the comfy weather summer we're having ;-) Such a stark contrast to the summers in NC that we're used to! The pups look so happy!

Bubblesknits said...

My mom's dog, Puck, loves Frosty Paws. Well, really, he loves any type of food. Might be why he's so fat! LOL

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

they had kitty paws or something for cats..reggae didn't like.
Take it easy out there. I wish I could jump in the ocean for you :-(

Your Birthdate: June 9
You are a born idealist, with more pet causes than you can count. You prefer be around others, both when working and while relaxing. Generous and giving, you believe you can change the world one person at a time. You're open minded and tolerant. People feel like they can tell you anything. Your strength: Your go-with-the-flow flexibility Your weakness: Your flair for the over dramatic Your power color: Pine green Your power symbol: Circle Your power month: September

What Mary Means

What Mary Means
You are confident, self assured, and capable. You are not easily intimidated. You master any and all skills easily. You don't have to work hard for what you want. You make your life out to be exactly how you want it. And you'll knock down anyone who gets in your way! You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection. You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive. You have the classic "Type A" personality. You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something. You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense. You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun. You are a free spirit, and you resent anyone who tries to fence you in. You are unpredictable, adventurous, and always a little surprising. You may miss out by not settling down, but you're too busy having fun to care.
What dog breed are you? I'm a Labrador Retriever! Find out at Dogster.com
You Are a Banana
You are mellow, easy going, and a total softie on the inside. People find it really easy to get along with you. You suit most tastes. And while you're very sweet, you're not boring or ordinary. You have an attraction to the exotic, and you could show up anywhere... doing almost anything! You are spirited, energetic, and a total kick to be around. You're also quite funny. Your sense of humor is on the goofy side, and it fits you well.

What Type Of Coffee Are You?

You are a Black Coffee
At your best, you are: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it Your caffeine addiction level: high

Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego? created with QuizFarm.com

You scored as Goofy,Your alter ego is Goofy! You are fun and great to be around, and you are always willing to help others. You arn't worried about embarrassing yourself, so you are one who is more willing to try new things.
Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego? created with QuizFarm.com