I really can't wait to make a whole actual sock now that I kinda got a feel for how this heel worked, but I'm excited over one without a toe part for now..lol I'll be sending this pair up with Kalee's B-days stuff next month, but I do think I will make Krista some more of these and save them for a Christmas gift. I have a couple pretty color varigated skeins I can play with. She is one that loves homemade items, so she's never a let down :)Thanks for listening to me.....just had to show them and tell ya about em!









4 comments:
You know, I think those are "prettier" than the knitted ones. I haven't even looked at the pattern though... Do I dare?
Those are cute. And I'm not much for tall socks, so I'd like those with the addition of a toe too. those worked up quick.
Good job!
hey! another great job. I bet you could make them to sell in a salon... ;-)
Post a Comment