Well here he is in all his glory before leaving to go to his new home, May I present "Elkie".What excitement Little Elkie had this weekend too! You have to go and read and/or at least go look at the pics she took! Elkie got to meet the family! Rachel C was my downstream partner and I sure was taken by the response, not only from her but from her "family", Elk family that is :) Hope she doesn't mind me using one of her pics, but this one was absolutely priceless to me...
I really had fun designing the little guy and Rachel was such a great pal to spoil! I know Elkie is happy in his new home. I do hope you'll go read all about his weekend!
I really had fun designing the little guy and Rachel was such a great pal to spoil! I know Elkie is happy in his new home. I do hope you'll go read all about his weekend!As for my package, my pal says its in Vegas so I should be getting it later today when mail comes, so I'm really excited and can't wait. I'll post that as soon as possible. I do want to Thank the hostesses for such a great swap!! You gals did great!









7 comments:
OMG, how precious!!!
Would you share the pattern with us all?
WOW! Elkie is amazing. I love the buttons on the joints. And the little name beads. So precious. I have to think that knitting a "orange kitty" was within the normal for me. You really out-did us all.
Wonderful!! Those are some of the cutest photos I've seen today. You must be so proud... it's great when a project is well-received, isn't it?
so cute! I'm going over to read Rachel's post right now.
OH WOW I can't believe that - that's so awesome!! I will definitely have to go read about it - but that photo alone says a lot - what a wonderful gift you gave =)
What a great job you did on your buddy! It is adorable! I am sure it is very happy in it's new home and will be loved!
DWDS pal
That is an amazing site --- your cute stuffee and the real live elk. WOW!
Post a Comment