I made these for Crystal for her birthday which was Monday. Got her to try them on as I just finished up the second one this morning so those are her tootsies you see :)
I have plenty of leftover of this yarn to make another pair. Think I will do them for Krista instead of sending the plain dark black pair.(the ones you saw before) I do like these in the colors over the black..lol My sock yarn for mine will look great too..can't wait to do mine!
I have plenty of leftover of this yarn to make another pair. Think I will do them for Krista instead of sending the plain dark black pair.(the ones you saw before) I do like these in the colors over the black..lol My sock yarn for mine will look great too..can't wait to do mine!The specs on these are Size F hook and Super Soxx Cotton and have no clue on colorway, the label is not in English..lol Made for a company in Reiden Switzerland, but it is a superwash, thats the other word in English.
Just because these were so pretty I just had to show ya Roses Nick got for Crystals Birthday. Aren't they pretty?
and now My Dogs on Thursday!
These are my doggies just about every other day now...since I was sick before I guess they got use to napping in the morning after everyone left...lol Though Lady made sure she came in to bug me cause she needed the pillow moved so she could get up their with Storm too. Almost look like bookends, but I'm still amazed that they've been laying so close together and alot lately, too. Nothing really special going on..Storm is holding pretty good but I've been afraid to change the insulin down one cc, so she still at 18cc twice a day. Don't want to mess with a good thing going. She's been jumping and playing and has weight again, its been really nice like her ol self again. In fact both got a bath earleir in the week and she sat really good for me. I use the downstair shower as we put one of those handheld shower heads in, so my girls are spoiled with warm water and its a smaller room to clean up afterwards from all the shaking off...lolWell guess thats it for now..gotta get another pair of pedi's made. Hope you all have a good one!!










8 comments:
I saw those pedi socks on Anne's site...the ones Chan made for her...those things are very cute. And I like the colors in these that you made (nope, striped aren't too busy...it was just all those other patterns in the socks I made that was weirding me out!).
Love your pups by the way...beautiful dogs!
cute socks! glad Storm is doing well.
Love the socks and the flowers. Glad to hear Storm is holding her own...
Good to hear Storm is doing well. I like the pedicure socks. It was great for my toe surgery. heheheh
The socks look great! And those flowers...Nick, you did good with those! :-) Give the pups some lovin' for me.
I love your pedi's . You go girl. Those roses are pretty.
love the butt-to-butt pose!
Pedi socks are so cute! I love the colors.
Dogs look very comfy! My cat has started sleeping on my bed - on my pillow when she can. Makes my nose itch!
Glad Storm is doing ok.
Post a Comment