You are confident, self assured, and capable. You are not easily intimidated.
You master any and all skills easily. You don't have to work hard for what you want.
You make your life out to be exactly how you want it. And you'll knock down anyone who gets in your way!
You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.
You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.
You have the classic "Type A" personality.
You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something.
You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense.
You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun.
You are a free spirit, and you resent anyone who tries to fence you in.
You are unpredictable, adventurous, and always a little surprising.
You may miss out by not settling down, but you're too busy having fun to care.
|
4 comments:
You really crack me up when you say you have a hard time feeling productive and focused. I wish I was like you!
funny but who has time to be productive and focused??? I am too busy bloggin....
I can't wait till my pal gets to see her buddy, too. It was so goofy looking that it's sure to make somebody laugh. ;-)
I looked at the Marked Bag you made and it's so cute. I think I have an addiction to bags. Here's the one I was looking at on MagKnits. http://www.magknits.com/June06/patterns/market.htm I do like the recycled garbage bag too, but I'm sure it would crinkle when you walk and I'm not so sure about that. I'll have to get working if I want something to throw our summer stuff into. I think these would be great since the sand would fall out when you picked up the shovels and play things at the beach. I can't wait to see pics of your buddy. I think there's way more cute crochet animals out there.
Post a Comment