Hope you'll stop by her place and wish her a Happy one! Hope its a fantastically great day and you have many more!!
While I have you, here is the hat that is gonna float on Megans head..lol Think her mom needs a hat?

This is Crystal (Nicks girlfriend modeling for you) The pattern is Nubbie Brim Cloche and I made it with Patons Angel Devine. I made the tie part in something different to give alittle color, maybe , just maybe, she'll be able to tighten it some and be able to wear it, if not, well maybe her Mom can wear it! I'll be sending a second hat and scarf to go along. So watch out for mail Mama!!









4 comments:
Cute Hat! Meaghan will love.
I like the hat, too! Very cute!
I think she'll love the hat. Thanks for the birthday greetings (blushing!)
that's a very cute hat! the one i knit looks big too, but it's small for me, and I have a medium head (apple head, i said, not pumpkin or pin!--remember from jane's swap?) sooo...maybe it will work out for Megan.
Post a Comment