
These 2 crack me up sometimes, but I was really glad to get another photo of them laying so close to each other. Guess since the last couple weeks with Mom being sick and going back to sleep in the recliner in the morning got them in another habit..lol Every morning since, Lady is always on the sofa, just usually the other end when the pillows are down :) If Storm beats her to that one spot I had to move the pillows over so Lady cold get up there too...lol Just too funny!
Hope everyone has a great Dogs on Thursday!!









4 comments:
Great pic and glad to see you put the Go Orange button on your blog!
What cute babies. Mine all lay on their beds, just because Miss Abigail has ruined more furniture than I care to remember. g
Sweet girls... Glad to see they're cooperating for your blog needs! ;)
That is too cute. My dogs for some reason wouldn't lay that way on the couch. Abby would try and jackjack would jump off ;)
Post a Comment