This is a pic of Lady letting Rob & I know that this part of the kitchen is her area and she didn't want us in there. We had been tearing up the flooring. Think thats gonna be a long process.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| Your Birthdate: June 9 |
![]() |
What Mary Means
| What Mary Means |
![]() |
| You Are a Banana |
![]() |
What Type Of Coffee Are You?
| You are a Black Coffee |
![]() |
![]() |
Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego? created with QuizFarm.com
| You scored as Goofy,Your alter ego is Goofy! You are fun and great to be around, and you are always willing to help others. You arn't worried about embarrassing yourself, so you are one who is more willing to try new things. |










7 comments:
Feel better soon!!!
Lady sure is cute; almost blends in with the floor though.
I hope you feel better soon!!
Lady has that I'm looking at you but I'm not going to move look. :)
Lady is one beautiful canine, that's for sure.
Cute! Happy DOT!
Adorable pic! now please don't cough your head off! Darn hard to see where you are going if you do!
Lady is so beautiful! Don't you just love those triangle ears!! Take care.
Feel better soon. Am working on your goodies for the DWDD swap and want you to be feeling better by the time it arrives. Not ready yet but am working on it!
Found some new colors of cotton yarn I think you will like! Just have to decide on the pattern. Still not sure which one to use!
Post a Comment