Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Spring Felted Bag Arrived!!

WOO-HOO to my Tote Fairy, who turned out to be Shawnee ! Oh My God, did she pack a great package..so much Fairy goodness! Just look at it all :) The bag is Gorgeous!! and I love the Lime Green, defintely me and nice size..now thats a tote!! Shawnee wrote in the card that the bag is called Pike Place...I will have to look that one up, but its nice and I wish I could've done the bag justice in a better pic, but wanted to get it posted. (I emailed you Shawnee)
Can't wait to put my projects I take to work with me all the time..I know I will get comments..(always do). Everyone is always wondering what I'm making next..lol

See all my goodies...my gosh I don't know where to start :) Theres a little zip flowered purse to put inside..a double ended hook for a pattern we had talked about (afraid Shawnee will have to refresh my memory on that one)...note cards... magnets with neat bubble words, love those :)..note pads with the letter "M" on them... cute pink little tin of candies...yeah, they didn't melt :) Also have the "little box of Crocheted Bags"..Thank you, I know they have some great bags in there...and last but not least a Lime Green photo holder with the letter "F" on it and it says and I quote...
"Friend, n, 1. a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard." Love my Tote Fairy! To think like my downstream partner (Nancy) who I made for, we also have corresponded almost all the time till this exchange...lol It was alittle weird and quiet at first, but hey, we did it and we made it! Thank you Shawnee from the bottom of my heart, you went above and beyond and am so glad I nominated my "partner" (cause I didn't know who you were at the time). See, Friends can be partners, so our hostesses can relax for paling friends together...its just makes it extra special :)
I sure hope your all moved in now and situated...Wish I could've helped ya.
Thank you again!!

6 comments:

SissySees said...

Whoohoo! That's a great bag. (Love the green text to go with it.) I'm so glad you were well spoiled.

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

Hey! Nice bag, nice extras! Shawnee did good by you. You deserve it. :-)

Devonshire said...

What an awesome bag. The color and size look great. Happy Spoiling.

Miss Me said...

great bag! i love the colours...

Cheryl said...

Mary you so deserve it....I am at work tonight so will drop an email your way. Enjoy...

DaCraftyLady said...

Lucky you...what a wonderful package and cute bag... I have nominated you see my blog!!!

Your Birthdate: June 9
You are a born idealist, with more pet causes than you can count. You prefer be around others, both when working and while relaxing. Generous and giving, you believe you can change the world one person at a time. You're open minded and tolerant. People feel like they can tell you anything. Your strength: Your go-with-the-flow flexibility Your weakness: Your flair for the over dramatic Your power color: Pine green Your power symbol: Circle Your power month: September

What Mary Means

What Mary Means
You are confident, self assured, and capable. You are not easily intimidated. You master any and all skills easily. You don't have to work hard for what you want. You make your life out to be exactly how you want it. And you'll knock down anyone who gets in your way! You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection. You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive. You have the classic "Type A" personality. You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something. You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense. You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun. You are a free spirit, and you resent anyone who tries to fence you in. You are unpredictable, adventurous, and always a little surprising. You may miss out by not settling down, but you're too busy having fun to care.
What dog breed are you? I'm a Labrador Retriever! Find out at Dogster.com
You Are a Banana
You are mellow, easy going, and a total softie on the inside. People find it really easy to get along with you. You suit most tastes. And while you're very sweet, you're not boring or ordinary. You have an attraction to the exotic, and you could show up anywhere... doing almost anything! You are spirited, energetic, and a total kick to be around. You're also quite funny. Your sense of humor is on the goofy side, and it fits you well.

What Type Of Coffee Are You?

You are a Black Coffee
At your best, you are: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it Your caffeine addiction level: high

Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego? created with QuizFarm.com

You scored as Goofy,Your alter ego is Goofy! You are fun and great to be around, and you are always willing to help others. You arn't worried about embarrassing yourself, so you are one who is more willing to try new things.
Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego? created with QuizFarm.com