
Alrighty, I just finished up another Market Bag...this time it was to see how many "skeins" it would take verses using a cone full of cotton and having not quite half the cone left (rough estimate there).
Well this is what I'm calling "The Key Lime Pie" Market Bag...lol Name of the cotton actually and I used 5 plus about a half of a 6th skein. I used the varigated 2 oz. size. Everytime I look at this bag, I see different ways to change it cotton wise..placing solid stripe here and there or solid trimming around bag/handle, but it is definitely a nice size bag wether using for the Market or using for holding yarn. Hooks or needles would need to be in something so they don't fall through the holes. Make a great beach bag too!
In case you interest in the pattern, it can be found here... Market Bag For this bag I used Sugar n Cream as rarely see Peaches n Cream out this way. Pattern called for Cotton-Ease.
Thats my news for today..now on to my dishcloths :) Hope everyone has a great day!!









5 comments:
That bag looks great too! Those colors are Keylime for sure!
I like it! I am squeezing some lime juice into a glass of ice water and toasting your new bag! Love, Devon's mom
I think it is a great bag!
Another great bag, but you know how I feel already :-) Thanks for doing the test measureing! :-)
Oh!! I'm going to have to learn to crochet to make that one. Love key lime anything, and that's just darling. (Why haven't I seen key lime yarn?)
Post a Comment