First what I've been up too lately... Hopefully the pic of the Earrings are close by this line...lol
Showed a gal at work some Stitch Markers I had done for some swaps and whats become of kind of a trademark now for me (hopefully can find more of these dice). She made a comment on making them Earrings and she wanted some for some friends..so here's what I've been working on over the weekend.... I thought they came out really nice..now if I could figure a way to make them interchangable from earring to plain ring from when wearing them and knit/crocheting and needing a marker you could just take it out of your ear..lol Wha-la!! (yeh, I know, I'm nutz sometimes, but I think it would work lol)Second I finished up the bag for my ITE4 pal..this is a pre-felt pic...must get this bag put together now so I can get my final pic of finished said bag & out to be mailed! :)

On to the next posts as I got my yarnie prize from Nancy from her Blogiversary Contest!! C-ya in a minute or two :)









1 comment:
Love the earrings, great job on your "trade mark" I'm a proud owner of the dice stitch markers. :-)
And your bag? entrelac, can't wait to see it felted! (as my pillow sits in the UFO pile waiting....)
Post a Comment