(Our big box mailbox didn't have a key in it) I knew it was for me, had to be as I didn't have alot of time to do much, cause we bowl on Thursday nights and my pal said she sent my package....Usually the way it is...lol I was right, my ITE4 pal, who was Janet sent me this lovely, big Lime Green tote with beads throughout it with a lining to boot that has Big Pockets!!!! Its Fabulous and I love it!! Thank you Janet, Thank you!!!
Tea Rose Sachet that had my dogs noseying around..lol but smells good, some note cards, 2 beautiful skeins of purple Wool and 1 lime green Beadnik skein which I can't wait to try, I've been wanting to try that stuff, looks neat! She also made some beautiful Beaded Stitch Markers
that my cat tried to play with as she was sitting on my desk at the time, just waiting for the moment mom would look away...lol I've really enjoyed having Janet as my Upstream Pal, she actually kept in touch and I have to be honest, I thought she made up her name as her anonymous name...lol To my surprise it is her actual name. Don't know if she has a blog or not, if she does I hope that she'll let me know, but in the meantime Janet, I hope your pal is as good to you as you were to me!! Thank you again! I can't wait to show off my new bag :) Must find a project for my yarns too!Now this morning when I got up and checked emails, I checked my secret account and found that my Downstream pal who was Carla in FL (doesn't have a blog) received yesterday what I sent her, so here's a pic of what she got from me....
I wish I had taken a close up of her Stitch Markers as I made her Pink Flamingo's :) I didn't do my usual known "Vegas Dice" as I don't have but a few left and having hard time finding more. But I think the Flamingo's came out really cute. I'm just happy she liked everything so much as it was her first ITE.
I wish I had taken a close up of her Stitch Markers as I made her Pink Flamingo's :) I didn't do my usual known "Vegas Dice" as I don't have but a few left and having hard time finding more. But I think the Flamingo's came out really cute. I'm just happy she liked everything so much as it was her first ITE.Now, on to finish up my dishcloth for the DDOS pal :) Hoping to finish up these last two swaps before the Tea Swap starts...don't forget, sign-ups for that start Aug. 3. Hope to see you there!









7 comments:
nice package Mary and if anyone is interested,if you click on the picture of the goodies you get a large picture and can see the very pretty flamingo stitch markers,nice job Mary
That's a really nice bag, and goodies too. I like picture of the pattern. I have used that exact color of beadnik to knit a scarf for a friend last fall, she acutally used it for a belt. I think I have another ball around here somewhere in the stash. The bag and goodies you sent your pal were great too. Cute stitch markers!
What a lovely package sent and a lovely package received! Your new bag is gorgeous. Those flamingos are too cute!
Your packages always come on bowling night dont they?! Your green bag is beautiful!!!
Both bags are great. Wonderful goodies too!
I saw dice beads and thought of you when we were in NH. I gotsome penquin beads to make stitch markers for my daughter and monkey faces for me because my grandkids call them butt monkeys! Drives my daughter crazy!
Still waiting for my bag - hope it comes soon!
What you recieved and what you sent are both very nice!
Awesome bag you made and I love the stitch markers you received!
Post a Comment