Surprisingly Coco did venture out, she really had to pee..lol
The girls like to lick at the snow/slush on the patio, no running around which kinda surprised me some, but they did venture in it and didn't mind it too much. Though Lady liked it more. Really wish we could've gotten a shot of her trying to bite at it while it was falling from the sky..lol she had Mike laughing :) Just too funny when she does that..she liked to do that to rain too...silly girl.
Lady took a liking to Robs tiny snowman he made and she licked the eyes off of it...lol Here she is kinda blocking it so you really can't see it and I didn't send that pic to work.
Of course Coco stood on the patio to watch, she wasn't sure what Rob was doing with the handful of snow..lol She is our wimpy one when it comes to wet stuff. Rob was trying to get the girls to do there usual run around and get rid of some energy they stored up sleeping all day, but didn't work, they wanted to sniff the snow.Wish I would've got pics later that evening, but it was just too dark as it snow the rest of the night so even the back patio part was covered. Only about not quite and inch, but it was great to watch it coming down. Driving home yesterday kinda felt like we were in a snow globe, just beautiful. It was pretty when it started laying on trees but it was funny to see Palm trees with snow on them..lol We are all just glad we got some on our side of town and actually we got a little more then work here, This morning we still had some snow on the ground, here at work its gone except right up against the back wall of the parking lot.
Well, have to get to my work now, me and the girls hope you all have a fantastic DoT day!!!
Be Safe!!









15 comments:
I'm so glad your girls got to see snow!
Chows can be wimps. Our male hated his feet to be wet so he had to have stepping stones from the house to his run. I could tell you a bunch of wimpy stories on him!
Thor cries if he's out in the snow alone, but he'll stay out forever with kids big or little to play with. When the neighbor boys come to sled with my boys, he'll stay out for hours! I bet your snow covered palm trees were a sight! Happy DoT, and Merry Christmas!
I would think Lady would be wanting to MUSH! a sled in the snow! Coco probably doesn't want to have a bad hair day and prefers to stay dry.
Snow in Vegas--that's crazy. I saw it on the news last night. It will probably be a long time before you and the pups see that again!
I'm so glad your girls got to experience snow. How fun for all of you. We are having snow in the Greater Seattle area all this week. Will be in your airport tomorrow on our way to warmth :)
Merry Christmas Mary & the girls. g
I don't think my dogs would know what to do with snow! Your pups are adorable! Stay warm and safe!
My doggies never seen snow, but if we go north next winter I'll be sure to take a video of her first snow day!
I can't believe it snowed in Vegas!
So glad you got some snow! Most have been an awesome sight! What was the temp?
We are battening down the hatches here - looks like we will be getting a bad storm in the morning! Wish it would melt here like it does for you!
It must be really nice to be playing in the snow. We don't have snow over here.
LOL, they are so cute out there investivating. :)
My BIL & his wife were in the middle of moving when the snow hit (they're moving to VA). lol I can't believe it snowed there as hot as it was this summer!
Yeah for snow. I saw it snowing in Vegas on the news...and thought of you. Wish we had a bit of it here.
My pups jump up and try to catch raindrops in the air. It's really funny to see all six of them doing it. They love snow but like licking it off the patio or chasing snowballs. Have fun.
Post a Comment