Oh my gosh, more of the same, but yet some different and I took a pic, but need to finish eating while its hot so will post the pics in a bit....
I do know to say Thank you to Snuffs! Many woofs to you!!
I'm back with the photo and you can see that we have another red rope and Snowman rope.
Snuffs, Lady & Coco love those Log Bone bites :) Double woofs on the treats! I know that they are happy about the straight rawhide's too, we are out of those. I did however beat Lady to the scarf and hat on the snowman rope...lol save myself from having to pick up threads later, I took it off :) The girls are very happy campers at the moment.
Thanks again Snuffs!! Hope you have a very Woofy Christmas and great Woofy New Year!









6 comments:
Fun! I'm glad the girls are getting spoiled. My girls think that all packages are theirs!
Wow! 2 packages!! Those girls are getting spoiled good!! :)
Rope is one of Thor's favorite games! But he shreds his, just like you feared with Snowman's hat and scarf. Wonderful that the girls got a nice early Christmas!
LOL! Soon they will identfy the mailman with treats! LOL!
very nice!
yipppeee, they both arrived. i thought i had put a note in from snuffles. so glad they had fun. woofie xmas to you all.
Post a Comment