Coco being lazy..lol I can't blame the pups either, its dang awful hot again. Thought for sure we would get a break from the heat with the 90's, but our 100's are back until next week. Girls are happy though, cause I made them more ice cream. Such a bad mom getting them in the habit of ice cream every night..lol But they do love it! (and so do I)If you get a chance over on the DoT blog there are some information links on how to protect your pets during hurricanes or other storms. Thanks Paula for posting that.
Speaking of Paula, she is asking if anyone has any snuggles or blankie that can be donated, she is collecting for the hurricane pet victims. I am gonna try to get a couple made up too.
Well thats all I have for this post, gotta go bowling shortly...Oh before I forget, you have to go see Chan & the Knights Beautiful Memory Garden. Mark did a nice job indeed with it and theirs pretty flowers too. Its really beauti-mous!!
Oaky I'm outta here now..you all be nice to each other and have a great evening! Til next time...









6 comments:
Wow--Coco is getting so big! Still so cute though! Hope weather in your neck of the woods is cooling down too. We're keeping at highs in the 70's now and 30s and 40s at night!
Thank you, Mary. And Coco is growing up so fast!!
That's a sweet photo of Miss Coco. :) We got a break in the temps with Hanna but it's supposed to get HOT again tomorrow! UGH!
She is such a cute little thing. :-) How big is she supposed to get?
Naps AND ice cream. Can I come and live at your house.
I hope it cools off for you guys soon!
I can't believe how big Coco is getting!
:)
Post a Comment