My pal in the Dog Days of Summer Secret Swap was non other than Susan. Thank you so much Susan for such a yummy package! You can see Lady waiting so nice here. The girls say (Thank you) woof woof too! That's their favorites goodies! They had fun helping mom take things out of the box.
Susan did send me chocolate, but in cupcake mix form :) and I can't wait to try them. Oh, how I love twizzlers...yum! Here's all the goodies that came!
I love the puzzle in a bottle, that's really cute and a challenge to not ruin the bottle. I'll have to check that out more closely later. The doggies had a ball and were really patient as mom got pics,
but when they got their treats they ran and came back quick before I could get the package closed so they were able to get another...lolEarlier in the week I was gonna post this pic,
honestly I was so surprised by it and before I ran and got the camera, Lady was there too, but my movement made her follow me, but even still, Coco in the same room and not moving...lol guess she's getting better. All you have to say is "No Kitty" or "Be nice" and she leaves Dyna alone, so hoping it will continue. It will be nice to have her out more, though I think over the weekend she was looking for Electra. She kept meowing and going to all their laying spots. Hopefully we'll be able to get her a pal sometime soon. I'm still working on that...lolWell, Thanks for stopping in and again "Thank you Susan" for such a yummy package!! Hope everyone has a great weekend! We're suppose to get in the 90's..yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!










9 comments:
WOW Mary, Coco and Lady what nice photos of your special package from Susan! Looks like some good treats...were there kitty stuff!
How great that they are adjusting!
Coco looks like it's alright to let Dyna hang around...it's too sad that she's looking for Electra! But they look so content! Hope your weekend is as enjoyable as you think! ENJOY it!
WOW! Can't believe they were all sitting there like nothing was going on! That's wonderful!! I'm so happy that Dyna is coming out of her room more. :)
The puppies look pretty in their photos!
What a nice package from Susan! Great pictures!
That was a great package to get! I know the girls would love to munch every last treat at one sitting.
Dyna!!! Yay!!!
Oh - and nice package, but geeze it's great to see Dyna!
Great package! What pretty girls Lady, Coco & Dyna are!
Charlotte still likes to bowl over Spunky from time to time but he manages to thump her in the head to keep her in line.
What a great package! :-)
This was a fun swap, wasn't it? I am glad the kitty is getting out into the same room as Coco more often.
What an awesome swap package!
LOL! that is so funny about you pup and the kitty.
usually I have to say "Elise stop chewing on the kitty!" before she will not slobber the poor cats!
Post a Comment