Wow, has this weekend gone by quick! BUT, I do have some crafty things to show for it. I'm making market bags again and this red one is for a co-worker. I started one in red Cotton Ease, but ran out of yarn, so when I ran out for more and couldn't find it and I picked up Micro Spun. The Micro Spun is almost like the cotton ease in softness, might be a hair smaller yarn size, but not much difference, but boy did it work up real nice. So I still have the started one in Cotton Ease that I'll need to get another skein for.
After I finished that one I started another for myself in this color.
I'm liking the way the colors are coming out. I can't wait till its finished. I'm gonna be making myself a bunch, tired of all the plastic bags even though I do reuse them, these will just be prettier to bring groceries home in.I also got a chance to get a better pic of my ornament as Christmas items are starting to come out in different stores around town. I took advantage and picked up some Christmas balls. This looks much nicer than over the top of a dome cover...lol
I really think I could put these covers on a bit bigger Christmas Balls too. Can't wait to get the rest of the beads together and done so I can show you the other colors I've done. Just seems the weekends go by so quickly. I did clean some this morning so the doggies stayed out of the way. Poor Coco hates the vac so she laid with Lady. This is the pic Rob took while I was finishing up.
They don't know how lucky they are too as mom was just to tired to get them in the bath...lol I tried to brush Coco some, her fur is just a matted mess, a few spritz of detangler and careful brushing and she looks alittle better. Definitely baths next weekend though. Trying to get Coco use to baths and especially the brushing. She hates to get brushed.Well hope you all have a great week ahead, back to my market bag.









6 comments:
Oh! The Christmas ornament is gorgeous! :-)
I love those ornaments!!
The kids look sweet laying there together.... you need to brush her a little every day just to get her used to it, maybe that would help. She sure is a cutie pie & getting so big!
The Christmas ornament is beateous!! Love it!!!!!!!!
Cute bags--I have those on my LONG list of things I want to knit up!
And that ornament is beautiful--can't wait to see others that you've done!
You're so danged crafty. Love the ornament, and I use my bag all the time!
Oh I love the ornament too!
and the shopping bag and now I want the pattern to the shopping bag!
The picture of Lady and Coco are so sweet!
Elise gives her empathy to Coco as she says all vacs are nosy and evil!
Post a Comment