and then dry doggies.
TGIF everyone!! I know I'm sure glad its Friday! Enjoy your weekend too!!
Just my little corner of the world to share some different crafts I've made. Hoping to keep in touch with crochet/knit alongs and all my wonderful internet friends & family. Some projects I'm working on and things I'm participating in. Hope you enjoy your look around...Oh yes, I've become a Lisa Gentry Groupie..lol
| Your Birthdate: June 9 |
![]() |
| What Mary Means |
![]() |
| You Are a Banana |
![]() |
| You are a Black Coffee |
![]() |
![]() |
Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego? created with QuizFarm.com
| You scored as Goofy,Your alter ego is Goofy! You are fun and great to be around, and you are always willing to help others. You arn't worried about embarrassing yourself, so you are one who is more willing to try new things. |
12 comments:
Mugsy has that same bed, only in a little boy size... ;)
They look so pretty all fluffed up & clean! :)
Hope you have a great weekend too!
They are so cute and pretty all cleaned up! Have a great weekend!
What a difference, a wet and dry Coco. +0) She's such a fluff ball.
Such pretty pups.
LOL! Elise has that same be in gray!
Your pooches are really pretty all fluffed up!
have a great weekend!
Oh my gosh! Coco has gotten so big! LOL
Mary, They are so beautiful...did not look very wet but when you see dry...you can't miss the fluffiness! Gorgeous coats! I'm sorry I don't know their names but I sure do love them! Have a wonderful weekend!
Hey, my Vegas girl. Coco still is so cute and Lady is just beautiful. Hope things are well for you.:)
cuties as always! Hope you guys are getting some of this cooler weather that seems to be passing through. I'm sure you (and the pups) are ready for it!
Beauteous! Magnificemt dogs. I am sure they smell good too! :-)
Too bad we don't have scratch-o-net... I bet they smell wonderful! My kids all need a bath... soon!
Post a Comment