I can't believe how big Coco is getting and wow and what a noisy one she is too. Hope that's not a sign of her being a constant barker. I've been hoping Lady will teach her to talk, as Lady is not a barker, she loves to talk. The girls have been busy either lazing around or playing, they love to chase each other alot. Coco loves to chase after Lady or Coco tries to get Lady to chase after her.
Here's where we usually find Coco when she's resting.
I tried to get a shot of her with her lazy/leaner sit, just like Lady. Seems both my girls are a bit on the lazy side.
They don't sit, they lean...lol Coco's didn't turn out, but Lady here looks like she posed, but believe me, she was just watching what I was doing as dinner was on the stove too, so she wouldn't go far...lol
All the time I talk about what a lap dog Lady is and I got her again...please ignore the mess in the background, I promise I'll get it cleaned up again soon, just working on lots of projects again, finally. I came in from the garage and this is what I saw
Thats about it happening around our place. Still alittle crazy but bowling is rapping up so soon we'll be down to one night which I'm sure the girls will love.
Hope you all have a great Dog Day!! Stay cool if you can!









7 comments:
What happy, beautiful dogs! Coco is looking like quite the "grown up."
That was great fun to see! Here you are on the ball with DOT and I fizzled!
Cute pics as always!
Beautiful dogs! Thanks for sharing.
WOW! Look how big Coco is now! She sure is a pretty thing!
Loved the shot of Lady leaning. Ha ha!
Wow..time flies. That little fluff ball is turning into a BIG fluff ball! Both of them are such great looking Dogs. :-)
Coco is definitely getting bigger. I hope she doesn't turn out to be a barker. Roscoe has a bark like a loud, high pitched, rusty screen door on old rusty hinges and he uses it often. It gets really old, fast. Mosbby is the talker. He has so many different voices that are so cute. Funny how dogs can differ so much in their communication skills.
Post a Comment