I feel bad though, the mailman rang the doorbell to hand it to me as it had been beat up and sides were loose and he wanted me to know it came to them that way.
This package came all the way from Germany from my pal who turned out to be Steph . My first over seas pal!
This package came all the way from Germany from my pal who turned out to be Steph . My first over seas pal!I emailed Steph right away one, to let her know it arrived and second, after seeing the box the way it was, wanted to make sure I received everything I was suppose too. There was 1 fatality though,
and I can tell it was a pretty mug at one time...Think some of the pieces fell out in its journey as it wasn't all there to even try to put back together. But the coffee and yarn was safe!! lol Thank you Steph for the spoiling, I love everything!So here's the rest of the goodies I got....
Some sweets, 3 small zippered bags (though I thought was one until unzipping it and found 2 more...lol), bubble bath, two candles with silver Christmas themed holders (1 an angel, 1 Christmas trees), Santa key chain, 2008 date book, box of coffee and then of course the yummy yarn.
Steph wrote that she hand-dyed it herself using kool-aid! All the times I make kool-aid it makes me wonder about that stuff...lol I am so excited about the yarn as I get to use my new toys again!! :-) Thank you so much Steph, it was great being partnered with you and I enjoyed trying to figure out who you were, which I never did figure out, but I really enjoyed your emails and I hope you too have a great 2008 !!! Many Blessings to you & yours!!
Now if you'll excuse me, I hear my swift and winder calling :-)









5 comments:
I thought I heard someone doing a happy dance!
nice package to bad about your mug though,have fun with your new toys.lol
Pretty yarn! Love the colors. Sorry about the mug...
What a great swap package... sorry about the mug... the yarn is very pretty!
What a fun package!
Post a Comment