I did gets lot of crocheting done so I do have lots of pic's to show. I'll start by saying Storm is fine! As long as I make sure she eats before she gets her shot we're okay. Guess I'm gonna wind up making doggie treats cause I've been going through lots of em to put in her food for those days she doesn't and when you have to do for both, they go quick! Stubborn kids...lol
So I finished quite a few projects, lots of it for my Gift Along List for the month of January. I finished 2 projects for that, first is the Welts,Beads & Popcorn (B4 look alike in crochet) bag
Second project for the gift along: Mary Jane Slippers..
This was the second pair of Mary Janes Slippers without a strap on this one, didn't like using the Bernat Chunky on this at all..very holey and harder to work with then the Homespun,which surprised me. Then I pattern tested this bag for Suzetta
and then made this bag
out of one of my Crochet World magazines. Its called Golden Fleece but as you can see mine is not Golden...lol Its blue & gray heather in Cascade 220. Took long time to felt it and still looks alittle undone yet, but it'll work I think. Then I made a Kittie Cuddle,
which this thing was huge...lol (sorry for the glare from the dryer) I didn't do all the rows either, but both my cats could be in this and still have LOTS of room. I did bend the side in as Electra likes to lay on the sides so it was folding over on itself, think with her little afghan (big granny square) in there and she'll be lots happier. Definitely too big for my desk!Then I made these
to restock in my Etsy Store, am trying to make some more in other colors also, (these aren't up in the store just yet, haven't gotten that far), but you all know I take requests or custom orders. I am limited to colors at the moment, but do have a dark green and a light green to make yet. I do like making these, as they work up fast and always come in handy. Make great last minute gifts too. Now if I can get some more bead work done I'll be okay. Trying to get more sock/lace size done up, plus finish my Fat Bottom Bag for the last thing on my Gift List for January. Need to make a February list also. Then I just need to figure out which afghan I'm making for the quarterly challenge...whew, how to keep the mind busy!
Dang, then the Cocoa Swap, wow...all those who put in their marsmellow creations..hard deciding there which to choose! So many talented marshmellow creations, but I've narrowed my decision down to 3 or 4...lol I would've loved to do one myself, but those are my doggies favorite things and I didn't want to tease them with working on a creation. (Just so you know why I don't have one in there). Especially Storm, she loves marshmellows!
Well for those of you that made it through this whole post, Thank you! I do hope everyone has a great week ahead!! I'm so jealous of those who got even the slightest little bit of Snow, but Thank you for posting your snow pic's! It was really nice just to look at!
Well off I go......enjoy your day!!














8 comments:
Wow, you've gotten a lot done - good for you!
Glad you're back.
Glad you feel better! Been down ther in the dumps myself lately so I know where you are coming from. Sometimes "things" get a little overwhelming. Thank goodness for family and blogging friends!
Boy, have you been busy! Love all your beautiful things! The purple bag has to be my favorite - of course!
Love the bookmark dresses! I have seen potholders like that but never bookmarks - beautiful!!
Hi Mary, love all your projects! Especially love the bookmarks!
Geez girl! You've been cranking out the FO's! I'm glad you're feeling better. It sucks to get in one of those funks. I typically hide out in my room (when I can) until it passes. LOL Safer for everybody that way.
Busy girl! Sorry you have had some tough days!
Glad you've been productive. That probably helped pull you through!
I'm so happy you're feeling better, and you sure did a lot of crocheting to get you through it. the bags look great. Keeping yourself busy was a good idea.
here's a site I found for you for homemade dog treats: http://www.bullwrinkle.com/Assets/Recipes/Recipes.htm
Love your FO. Just stopping by to say hello! I am your pal for the Defeat The Winter Doldrums Swap! Am lurking on your blog for info!
Will contact you again soon!
Post a Comment