Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Playing Around

Wow, what a day it been. I ran an errand to the post office, had an order to mail out and when I got home I sure was in for a surprise, though it was more like a scare. Poor Storm had to go and was not very steady on her feet and kinda disorientated some and couldn't see. She was walking into the table as Lady, not knowing whats going on was knocking the chairs over. I did get Storm outside and to the yard, assuring her the whole time, though scared to death myself. Got her back in and headed to the food bowl and water. Must've worked as she finished eating and then went again on her own to potty and started walking better. Gosh I hope this doesn't happen too often, sure was scary, but also makes me think things aren't gonna change too much and I'm gonna have to really watch her. But I'm sure glad she's doing better now.
So while both doggies were napping I was playing with a pattern. The pattern is the Sweater Clutch and I'm not sure where I found it, but its probably from Ravelry.. I had started this in a different color and saw how long (or wide) it was and ripped it out and grabbed different yarn cause I wanted to make it smaller. The yarn is just Red Heart in "Zebra" and I havent't put my magnetic clasp on yet, think I just might line it, though it said to do it first...lol I wanted a picture to show so I skipped that part :-) I think this is gonna work great for me to through my license or ID and some money in and then I can put it in my project bag so I don't have to carry 2 bags plus pull my bowling bag...good idea, huh?
Anyways I just wanted to show someone. I think its really cute and I think I want to try it in an even smaller scale, like change purse. I'll probably make the regular size from the pattern just to see also...lol Have a few idea with this one :)
Thanks for listening to me ramble... Hope you have a great evening.

5 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I like it when you ramble!

Anonymous said...

Poor Storm, and Lady! All of you must have been so scared and confused. I hope this won't happen often, but you might want to call your vet, because it sounds like her blood sugar was low, which might mean her insulin dose is high...

Love the little bag! How cute!

NH Knitting Mama said...

I hope Storm is okay! Poor baby.... I agree with Chan.

Great bag. Etsy item?

Anonymous said...

Oh I do hope that your Storm is ok. Sounds very scary (similar to when my Murphy has a seizure)...

The change purse thing is so cute... if you find where the pattern came from do post it :-)

jopal said...

Sorry to hear Storm not felleing well. Does sound like low sugar! Hope the problem resolves.
Cute little purse! Nice idea for a quick gift!

Your Birthdate: June 9
You are a born idealist, with more pet causes than you can count. You prefer be around others, both when working and while relaxing. Generous and giving, you believe you can change the world one person at a time. You're open minded and tolerant. People feel like they can tell you anything. Your strength: Your go-with-the-flow flexibility Your weakness: Your flair for the over dramatic Your power color: Pine green Your power symbol: Circle Your power month: September

What Mary Means

What Mary Means
You are confident, self assured, and capable. You are not easily intimidated. You master any and all skills easily. You don't have to work hard for what you want. You make your life out to be exactly how you want it. And you'll knock down anyone who gets in your way! You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection. You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive. You have the classic "Type A" personality. You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something. You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense. You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun. You are a free spirit, and you resent anyone who tries to fence you in. You are unpredictable, adventurous, and always a little surprising. You may miss out by not settling down, but you're too busy having fun to care.
What dog breed are you? I'm a Labrador Retriever! Find out at Dogster.com
You Are a Banana
You are mellow, easy going, and a total softie on the inside. People find it really easy to get along with you. You suit most tastes. And while you're very sweet, you're not boring or ordinary. You have an attraction to the exotic, and you could show up anywhere... doing almost anything! You are spirited, energetic, and a total kick to be around. You're also quite funny. Your sense of humor is on the goofy side, and it fits you well.

What Type Of Coffee Are You?

You are a Black Coffee
At your best, you are: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it Your caffeine addiction level: high

Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego? created with QuizFarm.com

You scored as Goofy,Your alter ego is Goofy! You are fun and great to be around, and you are always willing to help others. You arn't worried about embarrassing yourself, so you are one who is more willing to try new things.
Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego? created with QuizFarm.com