Oh gosh, just had to share, thought maybe I would be able to continue without laughing my full head off. Its my "Blues Busting Buddy" I'm laughing at. I started putting it together last night when my husband said "Whats that, oh your making mini dildo's now?" ROTFLOL I told him after laughing about it, "No, its a leg for my buddy buster"...lol So I thought I'd share my buddy busters "leg". I only have two made so far and need to make two more, but this is gonna be a laughing project for sure now! You tell me..a leg or mini dildo?
I do promise my buddy that there won't be any on/off switch and batteries definitely NOT included! LOL
Gonna see about trying for two more legs...lol Hope everyones day goes well! If you hear me laughing you know why!
7 comments:
My first thought when I saw the pic was---huh??? LOL.
they don't look like legs in the pic. hee hee---now...hmmm...batteries...that would chase away something for sure. but we won't go there! (oops--too late, we already did!)
thanks for the giggle!
I'm doing this swap too. Part of my blues busting buddy looked like, uh, can I say this? --a penis warmer! Thankfully now that it's stuffed, it doesn't look like that anymore!
ROTFL!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one with a dirty mind. ;-) I was thinking the same thing today when I was sewing my Buddy together.
Oh my GOD - TOO FUNNY!
I have tears rolling down my face!
I must say, I have to agree with your husband. Thanks for the laugh!
Ok, while I knew when I first saw the pics that it was the buddy buster's legs becuase I'd seen pics of him already.. but the second thing in my head (before reading the blog post) was that it looked like a dildo... gutter brain I have.. .but at least your husband has some vindication in that someone else had the same exact thought!
;-)
Post a Comment