Well my baby girl (previous demonoid), is 2 years old today! Hard to believe!!
Even though she's been called so many different names..lol I thought I'd share some pic's of her from when we first got her
needless to say she thought everything was hers. She like to lay in the kittie hamock :)I hope to get pic's of her later today in her Birthday Crown I made last night and get her Doggie Cake made! Hope this holds you over til I get them.
Hard to believe she made it this far...lol She use to eat the rocks in the backyard, any and all box's she could find, afghans, you name it!
Off I go so I can get my errands done and then combat her Crown picture taking..lol should be fun!!!









6 comments:
It's so nice when they finally calm down and aren't eating everything in sight!
Happy Birthday Sweet Lady! I love the pic of her in the cat hammock... OMG, too cute!
Zeus, Lola, Tut & Sophie send WOOFS!
Happy Birthday Lady! I can't wait to see pics of the crown. :-)
Happy Birthday Lady - enjot your doggie cake!
Happy Happy Birthday Lady!! You are adorably cute and fluffy!!
Happy Birthday to Lady! What a beautiful Lady she had turned into, too. What cute puppy pictures!
Post a Comment