Boy, if looks could kill...LOL Can't really see the points too much on the top of the crown but they are there, I just didn't put the last row of cording on as I didn't have any cording around.I forgot to take a pic of the cake by itself, but here is Lady & Storm enjoying it very much..think maybe I should have given them a bigger piece! Storm finished hers first..lol
Pay no mind to the floor, we are ripping up what Lady didn't, that is her area when we are not home, noticing the gate in the background....also didn't know that we would find red lettering notes underneath...LOLThank you to all for Lady's Birthday wishes!!! Woof woofs back to you!!!









6 comments:
ROTFL The look on her face is priceless. It's kind of like, "Geez Mom".
What kind of cake did they get?
Love all the photos, especially the baby pix. Now, I can't wait to see the new floor in place.
Glad they enjoyed the cake.
Working on your DTWD package.
Any special requests?
That's definitely a priceless pic!
oh, she is saying "oh, that cake better be darn good for you making me wear this thing!!"
no that is not a happy look! LOL!
Post a Comment