You are confident, self assured, and capable. You are not easily intimidated.
You master any and all skills easily. You don't have to work hard for what you want.
You make your life out to be exactly how you want it. And you'll knock down anyone who gets in your way!
You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.
You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.
You have the classic "Type A" personality.
You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something.
You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense.
You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun.
You are a free spirit, and you resent anyone who tries to fence you in.
You are unpredictable, adventurous, and always a little surprising.
You may miss out by not settling down, but you're too busy having fun to care.
|
15 comments:
Welcome to Etsy Mary. It's very addictive.
I'm looking forward to your shop opening, don't forget to let me know when.
Congrats! Can not wait to check it out. Hope you are having a magnificent week.
Congratulations and good luck!
Congratulations! Good luck! Let us know when it is open.
You go girl! I will be waiting to here of your grand opening.Best of luck to you.
Love Ya
Good for you! And I'm going to keep on prodding until I can do some real advertising! ;)
good luck on your shop!
Congrats Mary!!! Best of luck - let us know when you are officially up and running!
How cool is that!
Good luck from me, too. I'm trying to work up the nerve to set up a shop. Fill me in on all the details.
That sounds like fun!
Congrats to you! Yes, Chan has that effect with the "do it" attitude!
Can't wait to see your shop up and running.
Congrats on your Etsy shop opening! I'm following your blog from the FFBE swap...and love keeping up to date with the other swap participants. Enjoy this last day of summer!
Kris :)
Congrats Mary!!!! Yippy for you....Now i have to go check it out...your package is on its way from winning the June Tote Swap contest....
Wow Mary.....can't wait to see what you have there!!!!
Post a Comment