(I got smart for a change and took these before tearing them open) My pal was Amy over at The Yarn Closet. Thank you Amy so much!! I never even had a clue, even with the card you sent I couldn't make out the first letter of the state stamp. I also didn't get the chance to go through everyones blog and try to figure it out.
I love everything and can't wait to try the teas! She bought me Adagio teas. Theres a box of Jasmine tea bags (just right for taking to work), and then loose White Peony, Casa-blanca twist and Darjeeling#22.
Look at all the other wonderful and yummy goodies I got!
Now I'm definitely gonna have to get that teapot I had my eye on..(I had too much fun buying for my pal) I love that color cotton for the dishcloth and pot holders, has all my colors in it!
Now I'm definitely gonna have to get that teapot I had my eye on..(I had too much fun buying for my pal) I love that color cotton for the dishcloth and pot holders, has all my colors in it!I'm gonna have to hide the chocolates..lol So glad our weather is cooler too, they didn't melt :), but I will share the shortbreads so I don't get called any names...lol (yes the guys sometimes call me stingy)
Here's a close-up of my yarn goodies...
I am so anxious to try all these new yarns (new to me). Beautiful colors, you did Super Amy and I can't Thank you enough!! Its a great intro to tea and one I can't wait to try. Thank you , Thank you , Thank you, I feel so spoiled :)
Now I'm off to go check out teapots and see if that one is still available!
Everyone have a great evening!!









9 comments:
What a wonderful package. Enjoy - you deserve it!!!
Wow lady you sure did get spoiled.You had a great partner,I love the colors of your yarn.Enjoy your package!
I am so glad to hear that you love everything! I was so worried that I gave myself away, because my anonymous email addy is the same I use over at Warm Up Winchester! Glad to hear that you were surprised!
Wow! I knew Amy would treat you right, but I'm jealous. Love the Fearless yarn and the peony tea. Mark spotted the shortbread from across the room and wanted to know if that was coming our way...
What a fantastic package!
oooh! lovely package, my friend! but, are you sure that's not for me? LOL..I love shortbread and that yarn is so my colors, hee hee!
you're one lucky lady, you deserve it.
Great package! I sent mine out the other day, and can't wait to see what my spoilee thinks...
Lucky lucky!
Thanks for the comment in my blog. I see you also had a lovely packet, same had I. Swapping is so fun. :)
Post a Comment