So this week's topic: As of this weekend, the season has officially changed on the calendar - but what makes Autumn feel like Autumn to you, and why?
LOL Funny funny...wheres Autumn cause its sure not here yet...lol We're still in the 80's and expecting 90's back tomorrow :( Though while I was at my other favorite store..
Home Depot I saw these and that made me think of Autumn..Aren't they pretty!
I always had Mums in my yard when we were where we actually had the different season. Somehow Autumn usually has me thinking cool air, apples (from the fruit stands) and lots of homemade applesauce. Use to find me in the yard planting the fall time flowers and sipping on coffee while sitting on the front step with a flannel shirt and sweat pants.Sure do miss those times being here...lol Big changes of the seasons I depend on friends posting pictures!









5 comments:
Oh look! It's a Mary display at Home Depot. Nice of them to cater to your color of choice...
As with the lilacs, I will post fall pictures as the colors start to change here. Hopefully it will be a good season.
Oh I love mums! i am going to have some out front next year! I will name one Mary in honor of you! LOL!
My daughter bought me some mums a couple weeks ago and because it is so hot here this year and I was so busy and didn't water them - they died. I keep telling her they will come back. I have to go buy some to replace them and will tell her they just needed some water!
Looking good....did you get THE mail? Postcardish in nature? Other mail will be sent soon promise....you did good in the Tea Swap...you deserve it.
Post a Comment