As for a name of the pattern I wouldn't even know where to begin, but if you saw me stitching this it would definitely have stabbing in the name somewhere..lol Good luck Anne and I can't wait to find out what your gonna call it. It does remind me of blocks and the little triangles remind me of stairways.
My details are :
Cotton was Sugar N Creams "Lavendar Ice"
Bamboo Straight needles #7
I did the Continental Knit and I Continental Purled Mary's way..lol (really you would laugh yourself to death if you could see how I do this) but I did it and before the contest is over...Woo-Hoo!
Now maybe I'll try Amanda's Candy Bag finally!!
Almost forgot..I didn't get the corrections before doing this cloth for row 12









9 comments:
Mary that looks great!! way to go! I am so honored you knit my pattern even though knitting's harder for you :) Thank you!
Great job!
Allright - look at you knit!
Way to go! It looks great. Can't wait to see your Candy Bag!
I think you did very good!
Mary! You knitted, again! I'm impressed, you did great.
Looks great Mary!!
Good job, darling. I'm trying my hand at knitting again, too.
You go girl!! Hey drop by my blog I'm doing a Secret Santa swap and hope you will join in. Bring some friends, too.
Post a Comment